Paddington Academy boasts state of the art facilities which are available for hire every evening during term time, Saturdays and during the holidays. The Academy provides a safe, clean and private training environment with separate male/female changing facilities.
We can provide cost effective room and facilities for every occasion including:
Conferences | Sports events | Charity | Corporate events | Seminars | Theatrical performances | Fundraising events | Meetings | Dance classes | ICT training events
Paddington Academy is a secure site with gated entrance and exit gates, monitored CCTV and security. We also have parking available for 52 cars and 20 bicycle stands. The facilities are ideal for learning, leisure, sports, social and professional uses and we offer very competitive rates with a discount for local community groups.
• Large multipurpose gymnasium, including changing facilities - regularly used for basketball and volleyball, martial arts and 5 a side football
• Large outdoor muga football pitch & trim trail - regularly used by fitness & sports groups
• Drama studios - regularly used for stage and dance groups
• Dance studios - regularly used for fitness classes and dance groups
• Studio theatre - regularly used by filming studios & university orchestra rehearsals
• Large assembly hall - regularly used for major events such as the Jack Petchey Award Finals
• Separate dining room - regularly used for large forums, community and police events
• ICT training rooms fully equipped - regularly used for ICT training and workshops
• Classrooms with whiteboards - regularly used for corporate training
A wide range of services are also available including catering and equipment hire. If you are interested in seeing our facilities we would be delighted to hear from you so that we can discuss your requirements further and arrange a visit to the Academy. Also you can now download our lettings brochure here.
Bookings & enquiries - 0207 479 3935 - 07802 450 911 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org