- About Us
- Academy Info
- Parent Zone
- Year 7 - 11
- Sixth Form
- News & Events
- Dear Boris...
- Paddington Academy Hosts the CBI
- PA students being interviewed by the Guardian on their GCSE results
- Best Results Ever!
- Bonjour Paris!
- PA Gold Awards 2012
- PA Sailing Adventure
- The Power of PA Students` Voice
- Will Smith Befriends PA Student
- Leading The Way In Celebrating Cultural Diversity
- Top Award for PA Army Cadet
- The Search for Blue Minds Competition
- Outward Bound Trip to Lake District
- UCAS Mentoring Event at the Hilton Metropole Hotel
- Results Day
- Paddington Success Nationally
- Contact Us
- 20th May 2013
- For current admissions information please click here for our admissions policy or by going to the policies area of academy info.
- You can contact our attendance and admissions officer for more information
From September 2010, local authorities will co-ordinate in-year admissions into their schools and also for residents wishing to attend schools elsewhere. If you are a Westminster resident you must complete Westminster City Council's application form for in-year admissions to apply for a school place. You can also apply for schools outside Westminster on this form. The Westminster form will be widely available through schools, libraries, One-Stop Services and directly from the Westminster School Admissions team at Lisson Grove. You can also download the form from the links below. If applying for a voluntary aided (faith) school you will also need to complete the school's supplementary information form.
If you wish to apply for a school place at Paddington Academy but are not a Westminster resident, you must complete you own local council's application form and follow its instructions for submission.
Once your application is received, your local council's School Admissions team will then forward it to us for a decision as to whether we can offer a place. If the school is in a different borough, this will be done via the School Admissions team for the borough in which the school is located. Your local council will then write to you to advise you of which school can be offered.
If the Academy has vacancies in your child's year group, we should offer a place. If we cannot accept your child straight away because the year group is full, we will place your child on a waiting list.
School waiting lists are ordered in accordance with the school's published admissions criteria. If a place becomes available because another child has left, this place will be offered to the applicant who is next on the list. Please note the length of time your child is on the waiting list does not affect your position on the waiting list. Your child's name can go up or down the list as other people join or leave it.
If you experience difficulty obtaining a school place or require further assistance or guidance, please contact the council's School Admissions Team on 020 7641 1381/1386 or email email@example.com