As a United Learning school, we are committed to bringing out the best in everyone and our CPD policy reflects that. Effective CPD is central to our shared vision for excellence.
We have been awarded the Platinum Award, recognising us as acentreofinnovationandexcellencein Professional Development.
This award recognises that:
- We are outward facing and constantly striving to improve
- Staff at all levels feel supported and invested in
- We work with a range of high quality collaborations and partnerships
- We plan effectively for succession by offering high quality leadership development
- Our performance development review process is systematic and rigorous and that we integrate staff needs into this seamlessly
Most importantly, we do all of this with our students at the heart of the process
We offer a range of external and in house development opportunities. We have established a number of high quality collaborations such as the Lead Practitioner Accreditation with the SSAT and offer the National Professional Qualification in Middle Leadership in partnership with the IOE and UCL.