Why work at Paddington Academy?
1. We are a highly successful school, rated ‘outstanding’ by OFSTED with GCSE results which consistently place us in the top 10 schools in the UK for student progress.
2. Teaching and Learning is at the heart of what we do. Every decision is driven by its potential to impact on student learning.
3. Our approach to teaching and learning is informed by robust research, constantly reviewed and tailored to our unique context
4. We have a consistent and effective approach to behaviour which means teachers can focus on the main thing – teaching
5. We are renowned for positive relationships between staff and students and serve a community of aspirational students
6. We have a large and thriving Sixth Form with high academic standards: 51% of A Level grades were A*-B
7. We have been awarded a PLATINUM award for professional development. Our approach to CPD is personalised to ensure that every member of our community is provided with first class development opportunities
8. We are the lead teacher training school for United Learning. Every teacher is a learner and we secure opportunities for staff to coach and mentor trainee teachers as a reciprocal learning experience
9. We invest in the long term career aspirations of our staff. We offer a well-established and successful pathway to educational leadership for teachers who aspire to lead in education
10. Staff well-being is important to us and we believe in cherishing our staff. A benefit of belonging to United Learning is access to a comprehensive rewards and benefits package