The deadline for applications to Paddington Academy Form for September 2021 is 29th January 2021.
The form will remain open for late submissions but please be aware that any applications submitted after the published deadline will be considered 'late' applications (please see our Admissions Policy - a link to this policy is available at the bottom of this page).
If you have any question regarding our admission process or any other enquiry, please contact
If you wish to make a late application, please select one of the links below.
Internal Students Click Here to Apply
External Students Click Here to Apply
The application form will ask you to choose a sixth form pathway, please click here to find out more details about the three different academic pathways available to students.
The application form will also ask you to choose your subjects, please click here to find details of the different subjects and entry requirements.
The Personal Statement
For both forms you will be required to answer three questions which form your personal statement, we would advise you write the answer to these questions in Microsoft word and then copy and paste them into the application form. The three questions which form your personal statement are:
- Why you want to study the subjects you have picked
- Why you wish to join Paddington Academy Sixth Form
- Explain why you feel that the sixth form should offer you a place. Include how you feel you will contribute to the wider school community
External Students Additional Guidance
Before starting to fill in the application form we would advise you collect together the following pieces of information required to fill the form in:
- Contact details for your parents
- Contact details for your GP/ doctor surgery
- Name and contact details of your in-school referee (usually your Head of Year)
The Sixth Form admissions policy can be found here Sixth Form Admissions Policy.