Paddington Academy Sixth Form will be hosting a virtual open evening on Monday December 7th 2020 at 5.30pm
Please submit any question to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to join the Sixth Form 2020/2021 will open on Monday December 7th 2020 and close on Friday 29th January 2021
All sixth form applications should be completed using the electronic application forms linked below.
Internal Students Click Here to Apply
External Students Click Here to Apply
The application form will ask you to choose a sixth form pathway, please click here to find out more details about the three different academic pathways available to students.
The application form will also ask you to choose your subjects, please click here to find details of the different subjects and entry requirements.
The Personal Statement
For both forms you will be required to answer three questions which form your personal statement, we would advise you write the answer to these questions in Microsoft word and then copy and paste them into the application form. The three questions which form your personal statement are:
- Why you want to study the subjects you have picked
- Why you wish to join Paddington Academy Sixth Form
- Explain why you feel that the sixth form should offer you a place. Include how you feel you will contribute to the wider school community
External Students Additional Guidance
Before starting to fill in the application form we would advise you collect together the following pieces of information required to fill the form in:
- Contact details for your parents
- Contact details for your GP/ doctor surgery
- Name and contact details of your in-school referee (usually your Head of Year)
The Sixth Form admissions policy can be found here Sixth Form Admissions Policy.