The following section details some of the policies the Academy follows in order to deliver best practice. Please check this page to learn about any updates or additions. For any additional information, please contact us at email@example.com
- Discipline Policy At Paddington, we aim to ensure that every student is well-educated, is able to attend university and lead a happy and fulfilled life. To access our Discipline Policy in full please go to the following link.
- Anti-bullying Policy At Paddington Academy we want all of our students to be able to function effectively in any area of society and as part of a community. We also want them to feel confident in a variety of situations. Read the full PA Anti-bullying Policy here.
- Accessibility Plan Paddington Academy is committed to providing premises that are suitable and sufficient for all educational purposes and give access to a broad and balanced curriculum for all students, irrespective of special need or disability. Here's what we do.
- Internal Appeals Policy In line with the Code of Practice for public examinations produced by the Joint Council for General Qualifications and agreed by the Awarding Bodies, Paddington Academy has produced and follows an Internal Appeals Policy for internally assessed module... Click on the link to read the complete policy on controlled assessments and coursework.
- SEND Paddington Academy is a fully inclusive school, which ensures that all students achieve their potential. Please click on the link to access our SEND Policy in full.
- PA SEN Information Report is available at this link for your information.
- PA Privacy Notice is available at this link for your information.
CME Policy | Use of Restraint Policy | Safer Recruitment Policy | Prevent Duty Policy | KCSIE | BOYD Policy | ICT Policy | Code of Professional Conduct for All Staff | United Learning Student Staff Relationship Letter | United Learning Annual Review Form | United Learning Staff Students Relationship Guidance | United Learning Disqualification Requirements Guidance | United Learning Employee Data Protection Policy
All school policies can also be requested directly from the Academy. If you would like to request a hard copy of our policies please contact us. Telephone number: 0207 479 3900 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org