10 Reasons to be at Paddington Academy
1. Our GCSE results have consistently placed us in the top 10 schools in the UK for student progress for the last five years
2. We are rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
3. We were described by the Education Secretary Michael Gove as ‘a jewel in the crown of state education’
4. We are a school where your child will be known, cared for and encouraged to achieve their absolute best
5. We are proud to be a non-selective school and achieve high academic standards: 42% of GCSE students achieved an A*/A grade in English this year
6. We have a large and thriving Sixth Form with high academic standards: 51% of A Level grades were A*-B
7. 128 students went to university from our school last year and 25% went to Russell Group universities
8. We have a relentless focus on high standards of uniform and behaviour so students feel safe at the Academy
9. We have exceptionally high standards of teaching and learning and we are the lead teacher training school for United Learning
10. We offer a wide range of extra-curricular and leadership opportunities to students and we encourage the highest standards of homework
All of these reasons have led to us being the most popular choice of secondary school in Westminster for the last two years.
10 Reasons to be at PA.pdf
If you wish to contact the school regarding admissions or your child’s place at the Academy, please telephone Natalie Riordan (Attendance Officer) on 0207 479 3959. If you wish to contact the school regarding transition questions, please telephone Pete Mathershaw (Assistant Principal) on 0207 479 3961.